Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ne cherchez pas le Prince charmant, c'est moi qui l'ai..


As I tell to my friends who follow me on facebook ( here ), My boyfriend bought me cute presents during our vacation !
Especially Hello Kitty things !!



First, it's a Hello Kitty mug héhé
So Kawaii 


Next, it's lavender essential oils.
We bought at "Yves Rocher" my favorite french cosmetic shop!!
I love the smell  It's really cool for do a massage!!


Other presents it's a Hello Kitty Christmas calendar!!
But I have to wait the December 1st for open the first window..
I can't wait!! 


The last is a Hello Kitty shower gel!!
I think it's sooo cute
We went to the shop when I saw this.
I didn't want that he bought it for me but he bought still..
So I will take care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog <3