Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I have to do before the end of Winter...



Watch snow fall outside of the window
   Make a Snowman 

 Light scented candles every day!
         
          Read a good book  beside the fireplace

 Buy new gloves, scarf, hat ... And all presents for christmas (>o<)

          Choose a beautiful dress for the new year day!

 Walk with my boyfriend at Christmas Market

          Eat"croustillons" at the christmas market

Find new clothes during sales

         Eat a "Fondue" with my friends and exchange christmas presents

 Have good christmas vacations

        Send christmas cards and sing christmas songs

 Bougth a nice calendar

          Drink hot chocolate with chamallow

 Watch a movie under a big duvet with my boyfriend
         Decorate my room and christmas tree!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog <3