Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry christmas


Hello my pretty froggy friends!
How are you this time? Had you a great christmas day??
Mine was really great! I can be with my boyfriend all the time! The 24th we went to my uncle's house and the 25th we went to my boyfriend's father's house!



before wearing a cute dress and christmas make-up x)

my uncle christmas tree


Table decorations



In my family, for christmas, everyone have to cook something! My mother make desserts!

What did you do for christmas day? And what is tradition in your family and country??

So I hope that everyone have a nice christmas with there friends and family !! And soon it will be The New Year day with party! nyyah :3


Goodbye my froggy friends! I will drink some hot chocolate with cookies héhé







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog <3