Thursday, January 23, 2014

Beauty and best kawaii swap!


Hi my beautiful freinds It's finally time to open my "Beauty and best kawaii" swap from Pauline!! For this swap we had to send 6 product like beauty product or beauty accessories! It's a swap for being good after party for New Year and Christmas!!
I really love this swap! Thank you so much Pauline!! 

Now, let's see what I received! :

The famous package!! When I opened it I saw the cute card first!!

This is the card with a letter! Really pretty
She said me what she bought and why!



Here, all presents!!! Pink and Blue, I love !!!


This blue book is a beautiful sentences book!! Really nice and relaxing to read!
The blue bottle is for growinf a flower!!

Wow a cute and PINK toiletry kit!! And a "ponpon" for shower héhé


I love manicure!!! I  will try a french manicure soon :3

The perfum smell sooooo good!! It's a rose perfum!
And I really love the body balm! It smell so good tooAnd I really wanted to test this brand so I'm happy (>w<)


Thank you again Pauline!! I love this swap!!

I will do an other swap soon! It's a RED swap for the valentine day! I'm so exciting (^^)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog <3