Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bunny swap


For Easter I did a "Bunny swap" in Be a Beauty correspondent! It was so funny to do! And today, I want to show you what I received from my lovely bunny héhé
Let's start!

Here, the all products I received!! (You can see my big frog friend in the back)
some nice candies!!!


elf lipgloss
Dr.Jart+ rejuvenating BB
elf, blush
eye bright
the face shop, oil free BB cream
Argan Mini color stick, Petal Pink
Physicians formula, natural nude eyes



Nella Fantasia, oneday whitener, magical whitening lotion
LANOA, handmade natural soap
The Body shop, coconut cream body scrub
H2O+ targeted care, hand and nail cream
Tony Moly, BCDation SPF30
The Body Shop, body butter



Two really nice candle! I'm in love with it!



Some samples and mask!


Thank you so much my lovely bunny!! I love all and it was a long time that I wanted to test "The Body shop" products! Sweets was so tasty héhé Thanks, thanks, thanks!!


1 comment:

  1. All the things you got look so cool (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    I also like Body Shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog <3